Requesting Herbicide Treatment

Some invasive plant species require treatment with herbicide for effective control. We support Forest Steward efforts by coordinating professional crews to do herbicide applications. No herbicide application is allowed by Forest Stewards on Parks property.

Please fill out the form linked below to request the herbicide treatment that you need at your restoration site. You can complete the form anytime during the year, but note that only requests submitted by April 1st will be completed this year.

Only request treatment for ACTIVE restoration sites.  The crews will be instructed to work only where they determine active restoration is happening.


Want to know more about these species? Take a look at the noxious weed resources from King County.

Translate ›